turned out






photographer: maya villager


the best part about living in new york is
the melting pot of people from different
backgrounds and various professions that
you meet. I met Maya, who has an awesome
style site called Turned Out,through a
friend of mine. the outcome- the wonderful
photo's shown above, and of course a new
friendship.


learn a bit more about me on Turned Out...


the jumpsuit, one of my favorite pieces,
was purchased during a trip to kansas city
for $11. random small towns like this are
the best places to thrift shop, they have the
gems that people aren't hoarding.


the pink pleated slip from victoria's secret,
worn with thigh-hi socks from a gift bag at the
karen walker show during last season's
fashion week, reminds me of a raggedy ann
doll I once had.


life is all about playing dress up. why not?




sandals pierre hardy for gap; ankle booties
miss sixty.