blue suede shoes





I cannot and will not buy another thing [for now]. that's my new rule [for now]. fall's coming, new season, new reason to shop but instead i'm going to dig into my storage bins and make everything new again. I like to think of it as a  creative project.

take these blue suede shoes for instance, bought these at  my very first manolo blahnik sample sale for $100 on a lunch break during an internship at a fashion magazine 5 years ago. these shoes have history behind them [the time, the place-that crazy sample sale which I'll never step foot back into again]. long story short, there's no good reason why I've only worn them once. simply a fashion waste. i'm turning over a new leaf- how appropriate for the season, right?


[by the way please excuse the delayed post, fashion week beat me into a pulp.]

jacket zara. t-shirt h&m. shorts levi's. shoes manolo blahnik.